[Eril-l] Question on library content in Blackboard

Schmidt, Kari B kari.schmidt at montgomerycollege.edu
Thu Jul 30 05:52:27 PDT 2020

I am writing to see how others are integrating library content/resources/services in Blackboard.  We have the green light from the College department managing Blackboard, so checking on how others have this set up.  Any information, screen shots, or general advice is most helpful.

Here is what we are interested in learning:

  1.  Does your library have a tab in the tab header menu that appears on every page in Blackboard? If so, what type of content have you put there? (We would love screenshots if you are able to send them!)
  2.  Does your library have content embedded in the default course menu that appears in every Blackboard course page? If so, what type of content have you put there?

Our course guides (Springshare) and reserves (Ares) are already integrated into Blackboard, so this is an extension of our library presence in Blackboard that we are hoping to get set up for fall.

Many thanks,
Kari

Kari Schmidt
Associate Director, Resources & Collections
Montgomery College
Montgomery College Library
51 Mannakee Street
Rockville, MD 20850