[Eril-l] Question about Mendeley

Dominic Benson (Staff) Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Sep 17 21:43:30 PDT 2019

Hi Kenyon

Yes, T&F blocked one IP address after 100 events were logged in 36 seconds recently. Investigation revealed that Mendeley had been used during the session but it could have been another citation manager with a downloading facility. It was time limited so the block is not permanent. I imagine similar caps apply to other publishers hosted on Atypons Literatum: https://www.atypon.com/customers/client-directory/

Kind regards,
Dom Benson
Analytics & Discovery Officer
Library, Information Services, Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143