[Eril-l] How you can get involved in our new award - the best publisher UX experience

Sophie Allen Sophie.Allen at openathens.net
Mon Sep 9 08:06:59 PDT 2019

Apologies for cross-posting.

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new award<http://bit.ly/2UvE55M> which aims to inspire online publishers to invest resource into improving the user experience.

The award builds on our ongoing commitment to drive forward innovation in the information industry and to make access to knowledge as easy as possible for end users.

How you can support the campaign

You can help promote the campaign by encouraging those publishers that you believe truly put your library users at the heart of their online service design to apply for the award. The closing date for submissions is 30 September 2019.

In October you and your library users will be able to vote for the publisher you think gives the best user experience including:

·        Simplest journey to content

·        Helpful features and tools to engage with content

·        Collaboration with the library and user community

·        Overall user experience

Our panel of judges will take your votes into account when it comes to selecting the finalists. You'll be invited to a webinar where each finalist will give a 10 min case study presentation.

The winner will be announced at our Access Lab 2020 conference<https://openathens.org/access-lab-2020/#utm_source=Library%20email%20list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AccessLab2020>, 19 March 2020 at America Square Conference Centre.

Follow our campaign on Twitter<https://twitter.com/openathens> #uxaward2020.

Any queries?

Please email contact at openathens.net<mailto:contact at openathens.net>.

Best wishes,

Jon Bentley
Commercial director
[cid:image003.png at 01D53AF1.32173A10]
OpenAthens is a Jisc enterprise. Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D56728.9BCC06D0]<http://bit.ly/2YXsSzl>