[Eril-l] Anyone using Tugg EVOD?

Shannon Tharp Shannon.Tharp at du.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:37:35 PDT 2019

University of Denver Libraries set up an account with Tugg.edu in early 2019, and they’ve been responsive to our questions and troubleshooting inquiries (of which there have not been many). Setup was relatively pain-free too, though as Margaret notes it took a bit of time for setup + access to occur. We also have to submit new licensing for review with General Counsel at DU, so that slows the process on our end and has nothing to do with Tugg.edu’s customer service.

Pricing, including public performance rights, for the entirety of Tugg.edu was pretty reasonable compared with other streaming video platforms that offer similar content.

Shannon

Shannon Tharp  (she, her, hers)
Collections & Content Management Librarian
University of Denver Libraries
Shannon.Tharp at du.edu<mailto:Shannon.Tharp at du.edu>
303-871-7509