[Eril-l] Anyone using Tugg EVOD?

Salvesen, Linda lsalvesen at caldwell.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:40:45 PDT 2019

Same... We purchased a 1-year license for a film based on a faculty
recommendation... It did take a little longer than I had expected, but
luckily it was set up just in time.

I did have to request a full PDF of the The Curriculum Guide that was
supposed to come with the video (the TOC said it should be over 65 pages
long, but the original one on the site only went to page 18)... That took a
few days. But otherwise, I have no complaints.

--
Linda Salvesen, MLIS
*Electronic Resources/Serials Management Librarian*

This communication contains information that is confidential. It is
intended only for the people listed above. If you received this
communication, and you are not who it is intended for, please inform the
sender immediately. Please note that Caldwell University cannot be held
responsible for any virus infection that can occur from this message or its
attachments.