[Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement: GS-7 Program Support Assistant, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD. Closing on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
vicky.crone at usda.gov
Thu Oct 10 08:11:56 PDT 2019
The National Agricultural Library has a job opportunity for a GS-7 Program Support Assistant. The position is open between Wednesday, October 9, 2019, closing on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
The position is open to: CTAP/RPL/ICTAP and the public
[Apply at USAJobs -- https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548223000<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usajobs.gov%2FGetJob%2FViewDetails%2F548223000&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8919ab8bce794ef89dc308d74d1d38d9%7Ced5b36e701ee4ebc867ee03cfa0d4697%7C0%7C0%7C637062661276781722&sdata=7C3Wku4bja4oAo1oQ8e6AYw%2Fnqpw%2BKYZlVAKmKOgmMc%3D&reserved=0>]
This position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, National Agricultural Library, Data Production Division, Acquisition & Metadata Branch with one vacancy in Beltsville, Maryland.
* Responsible for the administrative oversight of various business processes, which may include processing financial, procurement, agreements, property, personnel, and other administrative instruments for the management unit.
* Provides training and advisory services to the Branch Chief, professional staff and nonprofessional staff in all program administrative procedures ensuring compliance with regulations.
* Performs timekeeping duties.
* Schedules conferences and meetings, including arranging logistics, preparing agendas, and notifying participants.
* Produces a wide range of documents using a variety of office automation technologies.
* Uses an electronic calendar, database or spreadsheet software to document employee leave schedules; transmits and receives documents and messages electronically.
* Processed metadata records adhere to national cooperative standards.
* Creates minimal-level cataloging records.
No travel is expected with this position.
Please Direct Questions to:
E-mail: sindy.leon at usda.gov<mailto:sindy.leon at usda.gov>
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We also request that you share this announcement with other potential candidates.
Please excuse any cross-postings.
Vicky L. Crone, MLS
Licensing and Procurement Librarian
vicky.crone at usda.gov<mailto:vicky.crone at usda.gov>
National Agricultural Library
USDA, Agricultural Research Service
Acquisitions and Metadata Branch
10301 Baltimore Avenue, Room G13
Beltsville, Maryland 20705
Voice: (301) 504 -5210
Fax: (301) 504-5243
This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l