[Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement: GS-5 Facilities Services Assistant. National Agricultural Library, Beltsville MD. Closes on Thursday, October 17, 2019
vicky.crone at usda.gov
Thu Oct 10 07:59:19 PDT 2019
The National Agricultural Library has a job opportunity for a GS-5 Facilities Services Assistant. The position closes on Thursday, October 17, 2019.
The position is open to: CTAP/RPL/ICTAP and the public
[Apply at USAJobs -- https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546104100?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usajobs.gov%2FGetJob%2FViewDetails%2F546104100%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dgovdelivery&data=02%7C01%7C%7C2fa9b247e85d45b2abc208d74d27c85a%7Ced5b36e701ee4ebc867ee03cfa0d4697%7C0%7C0%7C637062706504761861&sdata=FjRM%2F%2BDDpDzTnXSo8GRNV5apklZa7s2D9OjHVuDadx4%3D&reserved=0>]
The position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, National Agricultural Library, Administrative Services Office. There is one vacancy in Beltsville, Maryland.
The incumbent's primary purpose is to provide day-to-day administrative support to facilitate the operations of NAL facilities.
* Performs day-to-day operations of the facility including monitoring the condition and status of the facility, the efforts of contractors, and responding to facilities' help requests.
* Uses audio-visual and computer equipment to support the customer needs of those who use NAL meeting spaces
* Serves as the primary purchaser of facilities and supplies and processes invoice payments for all service contracts.
* Inspects and reviews contractor's work by evaluating progress, quality, and verifies completed work to ensure compliance with procedures, methods, and standards.
* Setting-up audio and video-conferencing, making sure presentation software works, and setting the levels on the Main Reading Room system.
Occasional travel - may be required, primarily in the local Maryland-Delaware-DC-Virginia region.
Please Direct Questions to:
E-mail: faisa.mohallim at usda.gov<mailto:faisa.mohallim at usda.gov>
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We also request that you share this announcement with other potential candidates.
This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l