[Eril-l] When there are no schedules in amendments or the license

Christina Geuther cgeuther at ksu.edu
Tue Oct 1 13:56:54 PDT 2019

Hello,

Some of the vendors K-State Libraries negotiated with this year had a new combination to us: A master license + Would not amend with schedules + The vendor wants the information traditionally in a schedule to be on a signed price quote form.  We conventionally file the license and amendments separately than we would price quotes.  If we agree to process this information via the signed price quote, where/how would you advise I file it?  We use Alma for our license records and to attach licenses.  We use a shared drive separated by vendor for license history.  And we have a separate space on the shared drive for vendor communications that are not the license or amendment.  Finally, we have a separate way of filing the invoices.

Thank you for your time,

Christina Geuther, MDiv, MLIS
Electronic Resources Librarian & Assistant Professor
Metadata, Preservation, and Acquisitions Department
Kansas State University Libraries, Unger T200

"Honoring everyone contains the promise of possibility"-Miroslav Volf
Due to the May 2018 fire in Hale Library and subsequent relocation of staff, the best way to contact me is by email at cgeuther at ksu.edu<mailto:cgeuther at ksu.edu>.  I do not have access to my former office phone number or voicemail.  I will arrange for calls to my personal mobile phone on a case-by-case basis.