[Eril-l] how do you manage admin site log ins?

Heather Siemon hsiemon at bridgeport.edu
Tue Nov 19 08:05:58 PST 2019

Hi Beth, we also just began using Coral hosted by Bywater, and while we are still populating it, so far we really like it. For many years I used the Excel spreadsheet.  It worked fine.. Until I put it on the network drive so others could view it and it was deleted (luckily Excel had a recovered version a few months old so I didn't lose all of it). While I don't anticipate any Admin info to be deleted from Coral, I will still keep my excel spreadsheet, just in case.

--heather

Heather Siemon
Wahlstrom Library
University of Bridgeport