[Eril-l] how do you manage admin site log ins?

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Tue Nov 19 05:43:43 PST 2019

Thanks everyone! I think I will stick with what I'm doing and maybe clean it up a little, if that's possible (font, row spacing, etc.).

Summary --
Many still use Excel or Google Sheets. One uses Word.
A few use a password safe.
A few use the ERM.
A suggestion to add more than one site administrator if possible is helpful.

Beth

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University