[Eril-l] Ingenta ez proxy help

Dominic Benson Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Sat Jan 26 03:35:48 PST 2019

Just to add to what Jean suggested, if you do have that particular directive on any stanza, and to avoid any unintended consequences on your other resources, position it below the Title directive and above the URL directive. See the examples at:

https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Configure_resources/HTTPHeader

<https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Configure_resources/HTTPHeader>
<https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Troubleshooting/Why_are_some_of_my_resource_sites_only_displaying_encoded_characters_when_using_EZproxy>

<https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Configure_resources/HTTPHeader>https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Troubleshooting/Why_are_some_of_my_resource_sites_only_displaying_encoded_characters_when_using_EZproxy

<https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Troubleshooting/EZproxy_link_results_in_a_page_full_of_symbols>

https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Troubleshooting/EZproxy_link_results_in_a_page_full_of_symbols

Kind regards,
Dom Benson
Analytics & Discovery Officer
Library, Information Services, Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143