[Eril-l] Wiley slowness/timeouts

Matt Thomas mthomas at wlu.ca
Mon Dec 2 12:35:35 PST 2019

Connecting? No. But searching spins for at least a minute, and then no results are displayed. Filters are displayed but clicking on them doesn’t show results either. This was tested in Chrome (current version) without proxy. Several other institutions in Ontario are reporting similar issues.

Matt

Matt Thomas, MLIS
eResources Librarian, Wilfrid Laurier University
mthomas at wlu.ca<mailto:mthomas at wlu.ca> | 519-884-0710 x2812