[Eril-l] Anyone Use a Book Approval Plan?

Dorothy Mason domason1 at aim.com
Tue Dec 3 14:48:40 PST 2019

 The era when Book Approval Plans were all the rage may be behind us, but I am working with a client who is exploring avenues to broaden his marketing efforts for his new business book to be released in electronic and print formats in January. I am thinking the approval plan may be one additional avenue, albeit probably small, to get his book into broader circulation.
I am curious as to how many libraries out there subscribe to a book approval plan, whether print or electronic (DDA/PDA or EBA) and who you use.

Thanks much!!!

Dorothy Mason