[Eril-l] Infobase Films on Demand Chat Popup Feature

Mueth, Sarah mueths at uncw.edu
Thu Apr 4 05:52:03 PDT 2019

Fwiw I asked Infobase if they could remove it and got this response:

" The pop up help chat is universal and is not tied to any account specifics. We do not have the functionality of turning it off but it is something we possibly will look into in the future. Any questions that should pertain to the library, we will recommend/guide them to the appropriate location."

Sarah

Sarah Mueth
Coordinator of Serials & Electronic Resources
William M. Randall Library
University of North Carolina Wilmington
910-962-2497