[Eril-l] [External] Re: Infobase Films on Demand Chat Popup Feature

Peri, Nina M. nperi at fairfield.edu
Thu Apr 4 07:56:15 PDT 2019

Hello all --

I just received this reply:

"I wanted to let you know that we are working to resolve this issue and turn it into a setting within the admin portal that can be turned off.  I will notify you once this feature is available and help you disable the chat if you like."

Hope it helps.

Nina

Nina Peri, MSLS
Collection Development Librarian for Licensed Resources
Project Coordinator, DigitalCommons at Fairfield
Fairfield University, DiMenna-Nyselius Library
nperi at fairfield.edu
203-254-4000 ext. 2039
Learn more about DigitalCommons at Fairfield here