[Eril-l] Cochrane Library issues

McGarvey, Nancy mcgarvey.n at gmercyu.edu
Tue Sep 18 06:34:49 PDT 2018

Thanks to one and all for the suggestions.  Turns out it was the change of
domain from www.THEcochranelibrary.com to just www.cochranelibrary.com

I had been following the changes and updated our stanza, but don't recall
seeing anything about the change of domain name.  We're all good now!

Thanks again for the help!
Nancy

Nancy B. McGarvey, Assistant Director
Systems/Serials/Reference Librarian