[Eril-l] RedLink Network Welcomes New Members to Advisory Council

Nicola Poser nposer at redlink.com
Tue Sep 18 05:51:08 PDT 2018

*apologies for cross-posting*

September 18, 2018 – Westborough, MA -- RedLink Network
<https://redlink-network.org/home>, a public benefit company, is happy to
announce new members of its Advisory Council
<https://redlink.com/network-advisory-council/> for the new term.

Continuing their service are Ann Michael, President, DeltaThink; Howard
Ratner, Executive Director, CHORUS/CHOR Inc.; Andrea Lopez, Sales Director,
Annual Reviews; and Brian McCallister, CTO of Platform, Groupon.

As new members, we welcome Rita Scheman, Director of Publications and
Executive Editor, American Physiological Society; Ann Okerson, Senior
Advisor on Electronic Strategies, Center for Research Libraries, and INASP
Associate; and Carly Ryan*, *Licensing Programs Manager at SCELC, the
Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium*.*

Rotating off the Council are Ann Osterman, Virtual Library of Virginia;
Nick Lindsay, MIT Press; and Rick Anderson, University of Utah. We thank
them for their participation, particularly through the launch and initial
growth phase of RedLink Network.

RedLink Network offers a unique, free, community-driven IP registry and
usage statistics service for publishers and libraries to advance secure,
reliable access to subscription content and related data with greater ease
and efficiency.

Kent Anderson, CEO of RedLink Network, said, “The new members of the
RedLink Network Advisory Council will help us focus on serving publishers
and libraries, and accelerate the growth we’ve achieved thanks in no small
part to their predecessors. RedLink Network is growing rapidly and is
poised to deliver major new benefits to users in the coming year. We very
pleased Ann, Carly, and Rita have agreed to help advise us going forward.”

Online version can be found here
<https://redlink.com/redlink-network-welcomes-new-members-to-advisory-council/>;
full version attached.

Thank you!