[Eril-l] Cochrane Library issues

Bhatt, Anjana abhatt at fgcu.edu
Tue Sep 18 06:15:19 PDT 2018

It is working all fine for us.  Anjana

Thanks & Regards.
AB

Anjana  H. Bhatt
MSIRM, MLIS, MA (English)
University Librarian (Electronic Resources)
Library Services, Office Location: Library West 225L
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU, Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965
Phone: 239-590-7634<tel:239-590-7634>, Fax: 239-590-7609<tel:239-590-7609>, E-mail: abhatt at fgcu.edu<mailto:abhatt at fgcu.edu>
http://library.fgcu.edu/FAC/abhatt/abhatt.html
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=phisloAX-GsJ&hl=en&oi=ao

Inspiring those who inspire others…that’s the FGCU Effect.

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” —Calvin Coolidge.