[Eril-l] Cochrane Library issues

Bazemore, Edward Brooks (CDC/OPHSS/CSELS/DPHID) (CTR) tnb0 at cdc.gov
Tue Sep 18 05:39:02 PDT 2018

Hi Nancy.

Its not just you. The link I had for Cochrane isn’t coming up here either  (http://www.thecochranelibrary.com/) . However, I googled their support email (cs-cochrane at wiley.com<mailto:cs-cochrane at wiley.com>) and the page is coming up. The url is slightly different and the rest of the site is coming up fine also at https://www.cochranelibrary.com/. I put is a ticket but I’m going to guess they just changed their domain name and for whatever reason we didn’t get the notice

Ted

­**
Ted Bazemore
Electronic Resources Librarian