[Eril-l] Still having trouble with EBSCO ebook users creating new EBSCO accounts under WAM

Robert Heaton robert.heaton at usu.edu
Tue Nov 20 13:32:29 PST 2018

I was popping on the listserv to see if there was a solution, and the current thread gave me an answer that seemed to work. (I am using EZproxy, but I hope the information helps the WAM people too.) I found that adding lines for DJ ebsco-content.com and HJ ebsco-content.com made the difference here. I tested it in two different browsers after committing the changing.

My stanza is big and messy, so I'd rather not post it, but I saw that where OCLC (https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Database_stanzas/EBSCOhost) and EBSCO (https://help.ebsco.com/interfaces/EBSCOadmin/EBSCOadmin_FAQs/set_up_EBSCOhost_in_my_EZproxy_server) list the stanza for EBSCOhost, these particular strings appear in neither.

Good luck!

Robert Heaton
Collection Management Librarian
Utah State University Libraries