[Eril-l] [External] EBSCOHost databases down?

Patricia Dover prdover at sewanee.edu
Thu Nov 8 11:22:07 PST 2018

They just sent out an email alert:

EBSCO Alert
Authentication 103 Error When Logging in to EBSCO Resources
New incident: Investigating
We are currently investigating this issue.
Time posted
Nov 8, 19:17 UTC
Components affected
[image: Major Outage] EBSCOhost Research Databases
[image: Major Outage] EBSCOadmin

Patricia Dover
Electronic Resources Librarian
duPont Library