[Eril-l] Kanopy DDA, Unmediated to Mediated, Any Regrets?

James Buczynski james.buczynski at senecacollege.ca
Thu Nov 29 11:58:14 PST 2018

Good Afternoon,

Like many other institutions out there, we too are grappling with the best way to utilize KANOPY to serve our population.

I enjoyed reading the discussions earlier this year on ERIL-L about funding KANOPY DDA transactions. Given some time has passed by now, I was wondering if any libraries that moved from unmediated to mediated access, had any regrets? It would be very helpful in our deliberations.

Thank you,
James

James A. Buczynski
Information Resources Librarian