[Eril-l] Kanopy DDA, Unmediated to Mediated, Any Regrets?

James Buczynski jamesbuczynski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:01:53 PST 2018

Good Afternoon,

Like many other institutions out there, we too are grappling with the best
way to utilize KANOPY to serve our population.

I enjoyed reading the discussions earlier this year on ERIL-L about funding
KANOPY DDA transactions. Given some time has passed by now, I was wondering
if any libraries that moved from *unmediated to mediated* access, had any
regrets? It would be very helpful in our deliberations.

Thank you,

James

James A. Buczynski

Information Resources Librarian

Newnham Campus Library, B2014

416-491-5050x22093
[image: cid:image001.png at 01CE4819.927A8B90]