[Eril-l] Questions about JSTOR print de-accessioning and faculty requests

Laura Turner lauraturner at sandiego.edu
Mon Nov 12 08:51:27 PST 2018

I should have clarified below - the departments/individual faculty members
want to keep the de-accessioned journals in their departments/offices.

Thanks!

*Laura Turner*
*Head of Collections, Access, and Discovery*
Helen K. and James S. Copley Library / University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA  92110-2492
Phone:  (619) 260-2365 | lauraturner at sandiego.edu