[Eril-l] SAGE Journals display of access options

Trevor Hough T.J.Hough at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 10:23:00 PDT 2018

Hi Bob,

I've been able to reproduce the popup in Chrome on Windows 10, and found, accidentally, that if I reduce the width of the browser window the popup will disappear. That seems to be the only way to get it to disappear. It is also claiming (correctly) that I'm authenticated by the University of Leeds, so there doesn't seem to be any reason for it to have appeared in the first place.

I've let Sage know what I've observed.

Best wishes,
Trevor Hough

Trevor Hough
Subscriptions and E-resources Coordinator
Access and Acquisitions Team
Leeds University Library
0113 343 6313
https://library.leeds.ac.uk