[Eril-l] Unable to download PDF via Download PDF button from PorQuest when OFF campus ..... spin spin spin

Sara Colglazier scolglaz at mtholyoke.edu
Mon Mar 19 08:17:49 PDT 2018

Hello,
Is anyone else getting reports of users not being able to download PDFs via
the Download PDF button from PorQuest when OFF campus?

On campus, no problem.

Example:
We have ProQuest Central and when I am OFF campus & go (after
authenticating) to:
Cohen, Jeffrey Jerome, and Karl Steel. "Race, Travel, Time, Heritage."
*Postmedieval* 6.1 (2015): 98-110. *ProQuest. *Web. 19 Mar. 2018.
at
https://search.proquest.com/docview/1672981792

and attempt to use the greenish-teal Download PDF button to download the
article, all I get is spin spin spin .... nothing.

Thanks, Sara

--
Sara Colglazier
Electronic Resources Management and Discovery Services Librarian