[Eril-l] alias for e-resource email address

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Thu Jun 21 05:31:33 PDT 2018

If you have such security concerns, one option is to set up that role-based
email account, and then set auto-forwarding of everything in it to what
otherwise might be a distribution list. You can even set up various
filters, as we have done, so that only certain patterns of messages are
forwarded to certain people (eg notices of new marc records to download
that we receive regularly from our ebook subscriptions and eba programs are
sent to the cataloging team).
That way, only one person has to have the actual account password.
That doesn't solve Vicki's 2nd problem, but it does solve 1 and 3, as the
main account has all of those records in its archive.

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island
mbelvadi at upei.ca 902-566-0581