[Eril-l] Films on Demand Redirecting Off Campus

Kevin Shehan kevinshehan2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:44:35 PDT 2018

Thanks for the responses! I will also check the EZproxy listserv; wasn’t aware of that!

I’m thinking we were, somewhere along the line, still using HTTP links for access in some places. Sometimes it’s the little things! In all of the testing and fretting, those were not all checked. Hope that fixes it!!

Best,

Kevin

Please excuse brevity and typos-
Sent from my iPhone