[Eril-l] FetchCounter Sushi Website 2.0

Max King mking9 at iit.edu
Mon Jun 18 07:23:23 PDT 2018

 Hi, everyone.

My name is Max King and I'm the eResources Librarian at IIT Libraries. In
February I sent out a message on this list about FetchCounter
<https://www.fetchcounter.com/>, a website that allows you to store your
SUSHI connection information and download COUNTER reports without having to
visit each vendor's website.

Most of the feedback I received was positive, but I also heard concerns
about security and the ability to have multiple users from the same
institution share information on the site. With that in mind, I've ensured
that data is encrypted on the back end, and added an organizations feature
that allows users to create or join an existing organization to see SUSHI
connections and COUNTER reports.

If you have a few minutes, please fill out this quick survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J7J8GH5> about the site and feel free to
contact me at mking9 at iit.edu with any questions or feedback. For a full
list of changes please see my GitHub repo here
<https://github.com/maxdavidking/sushi_rails>.

Thanks,
Max

--
Max King
Stuart School of Business Liaison

*Driving Innovation Through Knowledge and Scholarship*