[Eril-l] Films on Demand Redirecting Off Campus

Sibley, Jean J bjsibley at wm.edu
Mon Jun 18 07:07:20 PDT 2018

Hi Kevin, I just tested and our Films on Demand is working correctly off-campus. Below are the stanzas we have in our EZProxy config file. We’ve never experienced this problem so I’m not sure what could be causing it. Those intermittent errors are very hard to troubleshoot. Sometimes clearing the cache and trying to reconnect works. – Best, Jean

T Films on Demand
U http://digital.films.com/Dashboard.aspx
DJ films.com

T Films on Demand
U http://fod.infobase.com
H https://fod.infobase.com
H digital.films.com
H https://secure.films.com
D infobase.com
D films.com

Jean Sibley
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
William & Mary Libraries
757-221-3103