[Eril-l] MLA International Bibliography title comparisons

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Fri Jul 27 10:33:26 PDT 2018

Thanks, but this is a very poor list, just title and one ISSN (presumably
print). No years of coverage, no indicator of which titles are core/full
versus selectively indexed. It's better than nothing, but not really good
for doing proper overlap comparison.  This is at least an improvement
compared to the last time I looked, when there were no issns, and just a
pdf list of titles.

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island