[Eril-l] MLA International Bibliography title comparisons

Jennifer Sauer jsauer at fhsu.edu
Fri Jul 27 13:22:27 PDT 2018

We are about to initiate a trial of the MLA Full-Text now offered by Ebsco. They provided us with an overlap analysis of the unique titles versus what we have access to in other Ebsco db subscriptions. Ebsco has web pages with lists for both MLAIB and MLA with Full-Text. I know the full-text list, in particular, provides the coverage dates.

https://www.ebsco.com/products/research-databases/mla-international-bibliography

https://www.ebsco.com/products/research-databases/mla-international-bibliography-full-text

I was informed you can ask your Ebsco rep for a comparison of MLA with Full-Text against Academic Search Elite/Premier/Complete/Ultimate, and against any other database vendor.

I hope this information helps a little bit more…… It’s a complicated business.

Cheers,
Jennifer Sauer