[Eril-l] Wiley PowerPoint slides download error?

Hinchliffe, Lisa W ljanicke at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 19 10:54:33 PST 2018

I was intrigued by this (given the piece I just published on SK this week about RA21 and eliminating IP authentication!).

I'm off-campus today, went through out proxy server, and have no problem downloading the Powerpoint. So, that made me feel better. Though it is now perhaps a more confusing problem for Colorado College?

Lisa

SK piece: https://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2018/01/16/what-will-you-do-when-they-come-for-your-proxy-server-ra21/

--
Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe
Professor/ Coordinator for Information Literacy Services and Instruction