[Eril-l] Wiley PowerPoint slides download error?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Fri Jan 19 10:35:19 PST 2018

Appealing to the collective wisdom:

Some Wiley articles have Power Point slides. Turns out that we can't download those slides unless it's a direct link, on campus, no link resolver intermediary. Otherwise there's a 404 Tomcat Apache error. Just wondering if anyone else ran into this and has a fix.

Example:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/mmi.13481/full

I submitted a ticket to Wiley, but figured I'd throw the net out to you all. (since we just solved a WAM proxy issue with Oxford Music Online via info from a music librarian listserv)

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield / Colorado College

diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu