[Eril-l] Nexis Uni and single sign-on

Sheldon, Karen karen.sheldon at delval.edu
Thu Jan 25 06:24:08 PST 2018

Has anyone been having trouble with Nexis Uni and single sign-on?

We used to use a single sign-on (OpenAthens) to authenticate into Lexis Nexis Academic. However, I am now being told that you can only authenticate into Uni via IP address or by creating an individual account. I don't know what I'm going to do if my off-campus students can't use the resource without creating an account.

Karen Sheldon
Electronic and Instructional Services Librarian
Delaware Valley University
700 East Butler Ave., Doylestown PA 18901
215.489.4968 | karen.sheldon at delval.edu<mailto:karen.sheldon at delval.edu>