[Eril-l] Taylor & Francis full text roll forward to 1998

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Tue Jan 23 09:12:48 PST 2018

Apologies for cross-posting; and if I missed that somebody else already posted this.

Just wanted to remind everybody that if you have Taylor & Francis e-journals, you may want to spot-check the coverage dates and update your systems accordingly.

We subscribe to the SSH & ST packages plus some extra selected titles. Looks like almost every journal that started full text coverage at 1997 is now at 1998. This is a consequence of the 20 year rolling backfile. (However, there are many journals where full text coverage started before 1997 and these seem not to have changed.)

http://taylorandfrancis.com/partnership/booksellers-agents/pricing/
“REMINDER FOR 2018
We have introduced a new policy regarding archival access included with a print plus online or online only subscription.  An institutional subscription to a journal will continue to ensure retained access to the volume years to which a customer subscribes (post-1997), with backfile access to a 20 year rolling archive provided on a complimentary basis during the current volume year subscription period (i.e. a 2018 subscription will include online access back to 1998).”

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661