[Eril-l] CUP Innovation in Librarianship Award: Inaugural Nominations Sought

Susan Soule ssoule at cambridge.org
Wed Jan 24 07:45:02 PST 2018

Cambridge University Press is pleased to announce a new annual award, focusing on innovative developments from early career librarians. The recipient will be awarded a travel stipend to a North American library conference of his/her choosing.

We invite you to nominate a colleague who is currently working in the United States at a public, school, college, community college, or university library.

Nominations can be made through March 31, 2018.

For full details about the nomination process, please click here.<https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-file-manager/file/5a1ee6d659ffe621060cacc5>

Thank you.

Susan Soule
Library Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press
One Liberty Plaza, Floor 20
New York, NY 10006
USA
Tel: 001 212 337 5019
Mobile: 001 646 468 4942
Email: ssoule at cambridge.org<mailto:ssoule at cambridge.org>

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.