[Eril-l] Circulation policies for external hard drives

Sanabria, Sarah Haight shaight at mail.smu.edu
Tue Jan 23 09:08:03 PST 2018

Hello all,

Could any of you share your circulation policies for external hard drives, such as those used for text and data mining?  For example, I would be interested to know if there are any restrictions on who can borrow them, where they can be used, and how long your loan period is.  If you have any other advice on managing these items in the collection, I would also be happy to hear it.

Thanks so much.
Sarah

Sarah Haight Sanabria
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Interim co-director, Technology Services
Central University Libraries
Southern Methodist University
P.O. Box 750135
Dallas, Texas 75275-0135