[Eril-l] Cambridge University Press launches content sharing pilot on Cambridge Core

Susan Soule ssoule at cambridge.org
Tue Jan 16 06:45:05 PST 2018

Dear All,

Improving content discoverability and collaboration for users worldwide, our new service Cambridge Core Share enables users to share content quickly, easily and responsibly. Authors and subscribers can generate a read-only link to a journal article which can be shared online, allowing anyone to read the final published version of the article for free.

Cambridge Core Share also allows article usage to be recorded, enabling authors to effectively demonstrate the impact of their work.  By building our own social sharing service, we aim to ensure that the Press continues to publish high quality research that can be shared in a sustainable way.

Mandy Hill, Managing Director of Academic Publishing at the Press, said: "As content sharing is such a vital part of research, we're thrilled to be launching Cambridge Core Share which will provide the academic community with an easy sharing solution. With the needs of our users in mind, we will continue to explore and support responsible sharing in line with the sustainability of the high quality publications on which research and learning depend."

Visit Cambridge Core Share at: http://www.cambridge.org/coreshare

See the full Press Release here: http://www.cambridge.org/about-us/news/cambridge-university-press-launches-new-content-sharing-service-pilot/

Regards,

Susan

Susan Soule
Library Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press
One Liberty Plaza, Floor 20
New York, NY 10006
USA
Tel: 001 212 337 5019
Mobile: 001 646 468 4942
Email: ssoule at cambridge.org<mailto:ssoule at cambridge.org>

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.