[Eril-l] Question about switching to EZProxy

Katherine T. Silton ktsilton at ncat.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:04:09 PST 2018

We did this about 3.5 years ago. We use Hosted EZproxy which made the configuration piece pretty easy. We simply sent them a list of every resource that we needed proxied (it probably took a half days work to compile this from our database list and from our knowledge base). We pretty much migrated everything all at once. The worst part was changing all of the links on our website and in LibGuides. That process took a couple of months to totally complete. We occasionally find an old WAM link to this day, and occasionally come across something that we overlooked during the transition that needs to be added to our config file, but other than that, it went pretty smoothly. Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.

Kate Silton
Electronic Resources Librarian/Associate Professor
F.D. Bluford Library
North Carolina A&T State University
336.285.4256
ktsilton at ncat.edu