[Eril-l] ScienceDirect access problems?

batesw at mskcc.org batesw at mskcc.org
Wed Dec 12 07:22:45 PST 2018

We also had issues this morning! Our Elsevier rep was able to get our IPs reset and things seem to be working now. No clue as to why they were removed in the first place.

-Whitney

Whitney Bates-Gómez
Electronic Resources Librarian
Medical Library
www.library.mskcc.org<http://www.library.mskcc.org>

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065
T 212-639-7442   F 646-422-2316
batesw at mskcc.org<mailto:batesw at mskcc.org>

Please consider the environment before printing this page or its attachments.