[Eril-l] Field of study for ERM connectivity/accessibility

Carissa Hernandez serialscreed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:24:21 PDT 2018

Thanks for the replies so far! I graduated with my MLIS 14 years ago and
have worked in libraries in other roles, but my current role is to do the
systems work-- The library at which I work does not have a systems
librarians or team. I've struggled to speak the language that comes from
our resource vendors and ILS and proxy vendors.
-Carissa