[Eril-l] Discovery Comparison

Harold Bright hbright at atsu.edu
Thu Nov 30 08:44:08 PST 2017

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=27076797

Hal Bright, MLS, AHIP
AZ Campus Library Branch Manager | Electronic Resources Librarian
University Staff Council Chair | AZ Staff Council Rep for Academic Affairs
A.T. Still Memorial Library - A.T. Still U. of the Health Sciences
5850 E. Still Circle
Mesa, AZ  85206
(480) 219-6036
http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib <Http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib>
hbright at atsu.edu

A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a learning-centered
university dedicated to preparing highly competent professionals through
innovative academic programs with a commitment to continue its osteopathic
heritage and focus on whole person healthcare, scholarship, community
health, interprofessional education, diversity, and underserved populations.