[Eril-l] Issues with proxied access to Alexander Street Press?

Sibley, Jean J bjsibley at wm.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:40:19 PDT 2017

Hi Molly, The EZProxy database stanzas in your config file may need to be updated.

The latest is here: https://www.oclc.org/support/services/ezproxy/documentation/db.en.html

We had a strange problem with another Alexander Street Press database, Music Online. Turns out there were two lines in the stanza that had to be removed - they were crossing over with Ambrose Video and preventing the ASP videos from playing.

I hope this helps! - Jean

Jean Sibley
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
William & Mary Libraries | The College of William and Mary