[Eril-l] Issues with proxied access to Alexander Street Press?

Molly K Beisler abeisler at unr.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:32:16 PDT 2017

At UNR, we are currently experiencing problems with off-campus access to Academic Video Online. We use the hosted EZproxy service. Have other libraries with AVON been experiencing similar issues and been able to identify where the problem lies? I'm wondering if this is a widespread problem or something unique to our configuration. We've been talking to both Alexander Street Press and EZproxy support but do not yet have a resolution.

Molly Beisler
Head, Discovery Services
Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center
University of Nevada, Reno/322