[Eril-l] MLA Paid Job Positing - Conference exhibitor of exciting new library e-resource access technology

Sandy Weiner sweiner at comaxsys.com
Fri May 12 12:59:34 PDT 2017

Sorry for cross posting.

Hello.  I am hoping that someone on this list can help me find some helpers
for the upcoming MLA Conference?

We are promoting LibLynx Gateway, an e-resource single sign-on and access
management solution.  Based on our current meeting requests we are expecting
a lot of interest at MLA and therefore I'd like to find a couple of
additional people to help us out.  MLA is being held at the Washington State
Convention Center in Seattle.  We need people to help Saturday night,
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.   It would not be necessary to work all dates.

We are looking for great communication skills, a positive and friendly
attitude, an affinity for technology, and an interest in learning - but no
particular experience needed.  The role involves helping us out at our
booth, talking with librarians to understand their access needs, and
scheduling appointments.

In return we'll pay people a little for their time, and offer them an
opportunity to learn about resource access technologies in libraries, and
the medical library space in general.  It should be a fun and rewarding
experience for someone interested in learning more about this area, for
example.

If interested, please contact Gina Rhodes or Sandy Weiner at
<tel:(201)%20883-0400> 201-883-0400 or via email at
<mailto:grhodes at comaxsys.com> grhodes at comaxsys.com or
<mailto:sweiner at comaxsys.com> sweiner at comaxsys.com.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions of people or places to look,
and feel to forward this email to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks in advance,

Sandy Weiner

 <mailto:sweiner at ComaxSys.com> sweiner at ComaxSys.com

10 Banta Place, Suite 202

Hackensack, NJ  07601

T 201-883-0400

F 201-820-0494

 <http://www.ComaxSys.com> www.ComaxSys.com

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are considered
confidential, privileged and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of
this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution, of  this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to  this message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.