[Eril-l] EDS & Get It Now

Sandra Thomas STHOMAS at se.edu
Mon May 15 07:23:09 PDT 2017

I’m looking for help from a library that has Ebsco Discovery Service and the Get It Now service from Copyright Clearance Center.  My Get It Now link has been set up in Ebsco Admin and I have assigned the holdings that I want this link to appear; however, when I do a search and get a result from a targeted journal instead of the Get It Now link I’m getting a Check the SOSU Library Catalog link and the journal title is not listed in my Local holdings.  Any tips or suggestions of what I may be doing wrong?

I have assigned the Vendor I want and I have made sure the Get It Now link is assigned to that vendor.  I’ve also done the same thing for the two packages I’ve assigned.

Sandra Thomas
Library Director
Assistant Professor
Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian