[Eril-l] Alexander Street issues?

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Tue Jun 20 13:38:49 PDT 2017

Thanks to everyone who responded to the list and to me directly. The issue
has been resolved, and it was not the fault of Alexander Street Press.
Another library had accidentally included internal IP ranges in their
setup, which led *our* internal IPs to be recognized as theirs.

Very strange, but a good learning experience.

Lisa

--

<http://www.neiu.edu/>