[Eril-l] Alexander Street issues?

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Mon Jun 19 12:33:23 PDT 2017

Today we started having problems with Alexander Street video collections.

When we use our normal route to access the videos, we receive messages that
say "Sample Only". It seems we appear as only being set up for trials of 3
nursing-related collections (which we didn't set up). Our links all appear
to be redirected to URLs with /preview/ in them.

Is anyone else experiencing issues?

I am still able to login to our admin area and see our correct holdings.

--

Lisa Wallis, eResources & Systems Librarian / Associate Professor

Ronald Williams Library

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

www.neiu.edu

<http://www.neiu.edu/>