[Eril-l] web page summarizing support sites/info for your vendors?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Fri Feb 10 04:57:33 PST 2017

Thanks for the pointer about itstatus - I may find that useful for other
purposes. But I wasn't talking about a dashboard of our own internal online
services, but rather a list of the ways to check on or contact all of our
third party vendors, from EBSCO and Proquest to Libraryh3lp and all the
major publishers with whom we have Big Deals, for tech/connectivity support
issues.
Some vendors just have an 800 number and that's it. Some have a
live-updated support web site that reports downtimes/service outages in
real time. Some use Twitter to keep their customers updated.
It's a list of all of those options for all of our major vendors that I'm
looking for.

Melissa